Cotswold Caper Saturday 31 July 2021 (Covid permitting!)
To ride in a big circle on various road types in and around the Cotswolds.
Start point will be the same as 2020the BP garage/J and S accessory and clothing shop just before the Eynsham roundabout on the A40, to access the J and S carpark you need to enter via the BP garage.
J&S Accessories Ltd – Oxford
This year we will drop Bibury as a stop as it’s always busy.
It’s highly likely we will stop at Broadway once Jack has done a recce!
1. Full tanks before departure please.
2. Bring food and drink as desired.
3. Social distancing 1m plus, 2m if possible.
4. Staggered file whilst riding.
5. If someone gets split by traffic lights etc then pull over and wait for them – leading riders do the same
This is a very popular ride through the Cotswolds, organised by Jack Hawkins. Great riding through great roads.